Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FOREX CURRENCY

The Foreign Exchange (Forex) market is the biggest trading place around, with a daily turnover of more than 100 times the NASDAQ. This market is open for trading 24 hours a day, 5.5 days per week. Because forex brokers offer you the opportunity to trade with a leverage of up to 1:200, you can make enormous profits with every trade. For example, an investement of only $100 can turn into a four digit number in just a couple of hours.
This forex portal provides you with training, a blog with the latest currency analyses, a forum where you can discuss your trading with other traders and many more.

Become a member and enjoy this forex community at the fullest!

I have attempted to discuss the way I started day trading, and the way I think many-most traders typically begin. Along with this, I have pointed various issues and problems that I had - those regarding how to learn to trade, and then progressing into a profitable trader. My experiences have been both personal, as well as those of many traders that I have worked with over the last 8-9 years through Tactical Trading - that a very large number of these problems are due to day trading only with indicators, the specific indicators used, along with trying to turn these indicators into a mechanical trading system. This is not to say that this can’t be done - I simply couldn’t do it. However, I would strongly suggest that anyone who is in the early stages of day trading, or struggling with their day trading, consider these things that have been discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment